We are looking to hire a Client Care Liaison that will work in our flagship Portharcourt location. The ideal candidate for this position is able to work independently and also be an active part of our close knit team. We are looking for someone who is able to multitask effortlessly. The candidate will be comfortable and charismatic when they interact with clients in person and over the phone and must be able to provide the perfect Customer service experience. The person who fills this position will have the ability to thrive in a small casual work environment and still maintain a high level of professionalism and be effective while working independently. The hours for this full time employee will be 8.30am - 5.00pm from Mondays - Saturdays
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Ability to provide good client experience.
- Ability to interact in a charismatic way with our Clients both in person and over the phone.
- Daily store maintenance.
- Inventory management.
- Daily financial reconciliation/reporting and deposits.
- We are a social media focused company: requirements may include tweeting, blogging, submitting photos and videos on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Ability to work independently and in a team seamlessly.
- Participate in trade shows and marketing events as necessary.
- Provide coverage for any other Maksins Hair Boutique locations as and when needed.
- Knowledge of hair extensions preferable
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Great Retail and/or Client Service skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to learn quickly and multi task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube)
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to carry an assignment to completion
- Verifiable references
Please note: You must be able to pass a criminal background check.
If you have a flair for fashion, a background in sales, a general knowledge of the hair or beauty industry, and are looking to join a growing company, this may be a great opportunity for you.
This position will be based in Portharcourt, Rivers state but may be required to travel to other store locations for coverage as necessary. Training for this position will take place on site.
If you are interested please forward:
(1) a copy of your resume
(2) a cover letter indicating why you are the perfect candidate for this opportunity
( 3) 2 verifiable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Portharcourt job opening" as subject heading
Maksins Hair Products ltd is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We appreciate every applicant’s interest but will only contact those applicants being considered.